By username - 31/07/2011 22:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was feeling a little naughty, so I put on a sexy outfit, laid down on the hood of my boyfriend's car, and waited for him to find me. When he came into the garage and saw me, he freaked out and bitched at me, because I "could have dented the chassis". FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 572
You deserved it 16 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why men are more worried about cars then girls I don't know. Doesn't make sense to me.

Comments

One of the many men who find their cars more attractive than their women.

Imabigbeast 5

Think of it this way: What costs more: you, or the car?

The car is worth way more! She's a girlfriend, not his wife...

The woman, but you can use the car every week

are we talking by the hour or the amount of stuff the do either way it would probably be her

Cars these days are not made of steel anymore, you could have left a huge crease in his hood which could have cost a minimum $1000 to fix, YDI!!!

Neither are women you know. Takes time, money and attention to make it work.

How the **** did my comment end up here??? What the hell?!

Cars are more important! live with it ladies :) learn to love and respect cars!

unfeeling -.- do u also drown puppies and eat babies? cars can be replaced, girls can't.

ryan41297 0

They can easily b replaced just find a new one but cars are more special :3

Morgannbby 0

Anything can be replaced. Respect his property. He should do the same...

slushpup9696 12

I love seeing "Your an idiot". Not that I'm a grammar Nazi, it just makes me laugh a bit. Almost as much as "Your a idiot."

You are allowed to believe that cars are more important than girls but don't be offended when the girls leave. There is no problem with a guy telling his Significant Other that the car is important to them and that he doesn't want them to sit on the hood or touch it. But it might not go over well. Mostly because a car is man made and can be replaced or fixed. If the girl replaces the parts she damaged then no problem. Not trusting your sig. other with an important part of your life is going to end a lot of relationships pretty fast.

Guess the car was better lookinn thn u in a sexy outfit

Unless chassis means something different in the US to the UK, it'd be pretty much impossible to dent it by sitting on the bodywork. Theoretically, you could bend it, if you weighed enough, but unless you lay down and hit the underside with a hammer before getting on the hood there's no way you could have dented it. Technical issues aside, you could easily have dented the hood, and anyway, the easiest way into a man's pants is to say something along the lines of "I fancy a good rogering, would you care to oblige?".

ncolby7 0

well said, that's what I was thinking. either her boyfriend needs to google chassis or she is a cow.

Finally, after 2 pages of comments, someone who knows enough about cars to realize that you'd need a blowtorch and a hammer to dent the chassis. I personally think that the boyfriend cares a bit too much about his car to not know the difference between the body and the chassis, but that's just my opinion.

what if this person is morbidly obese I wouldn't want anyone like that on my car or in it

I think she went into a "he cares more about the damn car than he cares about me" trance and basically ignored what he was saying and just thought up a car term that is widely used, cause lets face it, most girls dont know the difference between a cam shaft and a

Stiggy626 25

I'll never understand the obsession with making cars look pretty forever. It's the same thing with shoes. You work so hard to prevent any marks from appearing and spend so much time pampering it, when it's meant to take you places, and it's GOING to get dirty and scuffed up. The faster people learn that, the faster people stop looking obsessed over an inanimate object that they treat with more love than they do for other human beings...

chogle 8

Some people actually enjoy keeping one car for as long as they possibly can, so that 5 years down the road they don't have to go buy another one. Hence taking extreme care of a car. We don't just do it to make ourselves look crazy.

demonspeed 0

a car is an investment. the more you take care of it the better off you will be. in most cases you are paying a lot of money for it so why not take care of it?

5 years?? my last one lasted 12 and the one before 10

Uhm, some of us pay a lot for our cars! Over $50,000 and we want them to look new as long as possible! I got a good amount for my last car, it was 4 years old had 12,000 miles and looked brand new! I actually got only a couple thousand less than I paid for the car! That's pretty good payback for just taking care of a car! If you drive a hunk o junk then I guess you wouldn't take care of it!

duma191 21

Mine is 26 and still running great.

ydi for having a dumbass for a boyfriend that woulda dented the body not the chasis