By Overflow - 16/08/2009 21:05 - United States

Today, I was desperate to teach my 2-year old to use her potty. I had to pee, and thought maybe she would learn by watching me use it. Everything was going well, until I realized that I had a long pee. So long that it overfilled her potty all over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 253
You deserved it 63 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't think to show her by peeing in a big kids' toilet? YDI for that genius idea.

outofmyelement 0

eww, you used a toddler potty? you couldnt just use a toilet?

Comments

sk8erboy_fml 0

oh man wtf? thats the wierdest way to teach ur daughter to use her potty!

crackberrie 0

ok seriously.. desperate to teach a TWO year old to potty train? wtf? isn't a two year old only meant to start potty training? this isn't an fml. that was just stupid thinking on your part

YDI for having a kid not able to pee on the toilet all 3 of my kids learned on their own by 6 months

wow ur a fuking idiot. r u sure ur kids rnt like 6 YEARS old?

Ohhhhhhh ok you mean the age where they can't even walk....and they taught themselves did they?....Intersting. So if they learnt at 6 months, would you say that you're 5 years old?

Seeeeeeeeee! There IS always one person who's child was toilet trained at birth and is a mensa genius blah, blah, blah! What #106 is referring to is known as "toilet timing" and all it means is that the kids train YOU to know when they need to pee and you hold them over the toilet. But hey, pass a gold star to #106 for being the Uber Parent of clearly gifted children *pfft*

they taught they're selves cuz I wouldn't let them come back inside until they learned how the one we taught in the winter learned real quick (I live in Minnesota)

xoerica9 0

So you used child abuse to train your children? Someone's not gonna be winning parent of the year anytime soon...

yeah but I'm gonna be wining the potty training award three years in a row

YDI. for even thinking of doing that and go see a doc. if ur bladder is that fuking big O.O

...I now have a sick compulsion to go drink a ton of water and then dig my sons potty chair out of the garage and pee in it to see if it overfills... Also, everyone who is sickened by the fact that she peed infront of her daughter...wait till you have kids. Then try and and use the bathroom by yourself. You can't get them OUT of there.

ohnomama FTW! .... mainly because you have "spoken" what I was thinking *lol*

valuemeal2 1

Okay, YDI for peeing in the little potty. I've been a nanny, and I've potty-trained children (some of whom were younger than 2, to all you idiots who are saying 2 is too early to learn-- it's the average age), but never have I used the tiny kid potty myself. WTF were you thinking? How did you even fit? It will work just fine if you sit on the real toilet and have the kid sit on the little potty and pee at the same time. Good luck with potty training, though.

Kupokupupo 0

rofl.. i was eating an apple when i read that and spat out most of what i had in my mouth at the screen