By lauren - 21/06/2016 19:06 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, I was chaperoning for my 8-year-old sister's class in school. The bus ride was an hour long, so several people didn't make it to the bathroom in time. Unfortunately, one of them was me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 111
You deserved it 3 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess that bus isn't the only thing that's yellow.

Comments

Surely if you're old enough to chaperone you're old enough to go a whole hour without peeing your pants. If you can't, I'd see a doctor about that.

You didn't think to ask the bus driver to pull over? First I would've mentioned that I had to use the bathroom and so did some other children, so could they pull over at the next gas station or restaurant or whatever. And if there were no places with bathrooms to stop, I would've asked him to pull over and gone by a bush, next to a tree, etc. I'd much rather pee on the side of the road than pee my pants (especially on the bus and in front of everyone, knowing there was going to be a huge puddle in your seat and underneath it)!

when I was 8 I don't remember having any issues holding it an hour. . .next generation losing bladder control?

I don't remember anyone having trouble at 8 when I was

Seriously, an hour? I take over an hour to get home from work and have had a couple of pints before I came home on more than one occasion. I have never come close to pissing myself.

If you can't go an hour without an accident, you might want to see a doctor. There are medical reasons for things like that that can be fixed. Also, I remember taking 4 hours trips on the bus as an 8 year old. Nobody pissed themselves. What are these kids drinking? Swimming pools?

andrmac 25

Why didn't you pee before with the rest of the kids?

You couldn't hold it... For an hour? What, is your bladder the size of a walnut?

Seriously, an hour? It sounds like you and a bunch of kids should of peed before you left.