By thatswhatsup66 - 20/03/2012 19:01 - United States - Greer

Today, I was at a restaurant, and I saw my friend. When we made eye contact, I made a creepy face at her and twitched my arms to make her laugh. A woman looked over said sadly, "Oh my God, that poor girl!" She thought I was "special." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 717
You deserved it 26 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you get up and give the woman a huge hug, twitching and all.

nofearjenshere 12

Why would that woman say that in he first place, even if you really were mentally handicapped, that's rude of her to say, "Oh my God, that poor girl."

Comments

Who cares what she thinks? I act stupid with my friends out in public all the time. That's what friends are for.

ChrisTheCalm 9

Yeah when with friends you say **** whoever is nearby, be you around them, they're the only people where you can be yourself and they'd always agree

TheFamilyElf 17

Those are my favorite kind of reactions to get in public! Seriously, in that situation I would've just shrugged it off, burst out laughing, or, even better, waved at the lady while twitching some more. Oh, and she has terrible manners.

How dare you act silly with your friend in public! That's not normal at all! :P

She was wrong - you aren't special. You are just ordinary and plain in every way, especially in the way you try to make your friends laugh. I mean seriously, twitching your arms? THAT'S what passes for comedy these days?

chum_mum 7

Oh shut the **** up she was just having fun with her friend and until you can become a famous comedian and rub it in my face you can go jump back up you're mother , you ignorant twat!

Some people act more silly around their friends. I'm not sure sure how old you are, but didn't you act silly sometimes around your friends when you were in your teens, early twenties? Plus, friends have inside jokes too, so maybe OP was throwing out an inside joke to their friend :) just a thought.

Doc, what's wrong with that kind of comedy? Getting your friends to laugh is one of life's greatest gifts. They're her friends because they get her off-beat humor.

porcupineattack1 5

Everyones special, in their own way. Dont let em get ya down champ!

nofearjenshere 12

You are beautiful, in every single way, words cant bring you down !

Since when are creepy faces and twitching arms funny?

xStaciexLynnx 15

Since when are cheap orange sunglasses cool?

DWilliamson 7

"42 in response to 35. Here we go...." OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!9/11!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1111!!one!!'1oneoneone!!!!!!!!

Stacie, that was pretty funny i have to admit. But if FML comments are based on the user's picture can we talk about the pussy (cat) between your legs?

DWilliamson 7

Shizzletitties, we about to get a flame war up in this bitch. DAMN!

DWilliamson 7

Your son is born Exactly a day before the tenth anniversary of 9/11. That is all.

Yea, I'm glad he wasn't born on 9/11 so he can have a happy day to celebrate. Plus now he can learn to count from his birthday. :).

BRInyx 0

ah thats awesome.. i randomly bust a move where i work all the time. i think my mgr's even think im "special" now. but hey you gotta have fun right?

I would of smacked a bitch for being rude, who says that shit when they see someone special?

smilefaces8 2

Start chasin your tail round. Round. You go