By NotDrunk - 11/09/2012 06:47 - United States - San Diego

Today, I was at a family dinner, which had gone into meltdown after my aunt said something sarcastic about my mother's drinking. I went out for some fresh air and stumbled about in the dark, unaware of the fact that a pool was being dug. I fell into the huge hole and lost a shoe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 750
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I think this should be an illustrated FML. The mental picture I got from this was great.

Comments

Fell into a huge hole and lost a shoe...sounds pretty pornographic to me. I need to get my mind out of the gutter today...

trippythehippy 6

I assumed, and by your name, figured I was right. The aunt then started talking about you must be drunk and following the same path? Got to love family...

Situational awareness. If you are clumsy enough to do this than FYL for more reason than one.

mnfer 7

Let me know how "aware" you are when it's pitch black outside and you can't see anything.

At the end of the day, you can always say you almost went "swimming".

chasity_27 2

A series of unfortunate events for you. FYL OP

Brush off and find your shoe. I'm sure it's not far away.

Makes me wonder how you "lost a shoe". Did it fly off your foot into a drainage pipe that was conveniently there while the pool was still being dug? Or did you fail do find it in the dark and forgot to ask anyone inside for some light?

Family dinners! Aren't they wonderful? Most of my family is gone now but, I remember some good ones! Good times, good times!!!! I love & miss each & every one of them, I even miss the family dinners. I don't however, miss the petty arguing.

FMLpunster 7

Oh my god! I hope your shoe is okay