By ForeverEmbarrassed - 13/08/2009 00:10 - United States

Today, I was at a clothing store. I tried on a dress, but decided it was too much for me. Taking it off, I realize my hair was tangled in the big security button. The employees had to bring me to the front of the store, lay me on the counter, and take the button out in front of a laughing crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 666
You deserved it 4 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kc202488 0

the messed up thing is that retail stores have guns in the back that are for taking sensors on and off in the stock room. FYL for the clerks just being assholes.

Comments

I enjoy Plexico's comments, I just hate him for thinking up the noodle joke in the noodle fml before me :( The worst thing is, my head went the same place here as well.... Plexico.... Are you me? Only in a plexi glass house? In Mexico?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the noodle joke, I laughed the entire time I wrote it! I'm in Texas, which some consider Occupied North Mexico. And I got my name by altering the spelling of a name of an American Football player who happens to be an idiot, but I just liked the sound of his name.

DollxFace 4

I'm sure they wouldn't have had climb on top of the counter while they cut the security button out of her pubic hair, Thats indecent exposure.

did you steal it? it had no security button!

deathjam294 0

that is not an fml i would love that!!

Just cut your hair. Or put your hair up in a bun whenever you go out shopping for clothes.

mylyfsukswbu 0

they wouldnt have to lay you down..

madZONE_fml 0

there is a magical device called scissors. they would have been used in that situation.

cactus_fml 0

Not everyone wants to cut their hair off when they can just use the little device that removed security tags. Besides, she still would have had to go to the counter in front of everyone.

you_and_me_fml 8

uhm...this is very unrealistic. I agree with 43 there are such things as siccors, they could have used those. And they had to lay you down? and LMAO plexico... maybe it WAS the hair down there...