By ForeverEmbarrassed - 13/08/2009 00:10 - United States

Today, I was at a clothing store. I tried on a dress, but decided it was too much for me. Taking it off, I realize my hair was tangled in the big security button. The employees had to bring me to the front of the store, lay me on the counter, and take the button out in front of a laughing crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 666
You deserved it 4 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kc202488 0

the messed up thing is that retail stores have guns in the back that are for taking sensors on and off in the stock room. FYL for the clerks just being assholes.

Comments

You should have been able to just gently pull your hair off of it yourself. Unless you had it COMPLETELY embedded in your hair. In that case, what the hell were you doing? You need to learn how to try clothes on.

CheshireHalli 19

Some stores have them in ridiculous places! Like one store, for a shirt: big, clunky ink pack in the armpit.... OP: FYL.

edomaesushi 0

First , you should shape up your body.

I suppose they could have just cut your hair instead...

i wish they would have fist-raped u anally after they had strapped u down to the counter. For telling a fake lying ass story!

I have to agree with post 18. Why didn't they cut the but of hair stuck in the button. Maybe it was a crap ton of hair or really close to the top. Cutting it then would make you look stupid.

You've got to at least trim that massive, overgrown bush you've got down there! Lot's of people say you ought to shave or wax it, but I say keep some just as long as it is short enough that this doesn't happen again. You're lucky this time is was just a security tag, next time it could be some dude's dick or tongue that gets trapped in your nasty, dark, unruly forest. Clean up, bitch.

Uhmm...I think it was the hair on her head, not her vag. My goodness...now you look like a dumbass pervert!

You THINK it was the hair on her head, you don't KNOW it! Don't yell at me for thinking outside the box,. . ., or about the box, as it were. Come on! Until I added this really bizarre possibility, this was turning out to be one of the dullest FML's ever. You should be thanking me for quickening your pulse.

Undeadpillow 0

You must really be stupid when a dumbass tells you that you used "your" instead of "you're." PWNED by a DUMBASS!

Plexico. You. Are. My. Hero. Or maybe I should fit in with the crowd and say "UR AN DUMBA$$". Seems that people on FML cannot listen to the voice of reason.

thanks for being awesome plexico srsly

_THE_MASTER_ 0

plexico, your not a dumbass (and yes, i used 'your' instead of 'you're' to piss off the grammar gestapo) ur one of the funniest ****** people on this site. i tip my hat to you, sir, for being a outside of the box thinker. **** all y'alls who can't take a ******* joke for what it is.

giganticbrain, luky and THE_MASTER, Thanks for you're ;) kind words. I always swing for the fences so I know some people are not always going to like everything. Babe Ruth for a long time had the most home runs in baseball, but he also had the most strikeouts. I like this site and I don't want readers to have to wade through miles and miles of "That sucks" and "YDI for being a *****." So, I bring out the weird and hope that some of you enjoy it and it is only my pleasure to find out that you do.

alexcabot 0

Maybe you should have decided that the dress was too expensive before you tried it on??