By asthmatic - 18/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, I used my inhaler for the first time in a year. As soon as I took a puff I felt something strange go down my throat. Upon closer inspection I discovered there had been a spider living in the mouth of my inhaler... and I had just swallowed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 257
You deserved it 8 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you swallow the spider to catch the fly? I don't know why you swallowed a fly. ...Perhaps you'll die.

If that happened to me I would have to use the inhaler so I wouldn't have an asthma attack! FYL :(

Comments

arnichol 0

How did you find out it was a spider? I mean... you swallowed the evidence...

#11 If you felt little legs tapping on your throat as it's going down chances are it's a spider (I've swallowed a spider before...It was the scariest experience for me lol)

EWWWWWW. Thanks for planting that image in my head...I'm not hungry anymore x(. *gag* FYL for sure. That's disgusting. But you really should have at least looked at the year-old inhaler before putting it in your mouth.

are you sure you swallowed it? i mean isnt it the point of inhaler to breathe the stuff inside it in? ..so it would end up in your lungs. well i hope not, but damn that would be even scarier

WTFIWWP 0

That is why they come with lids

Mozart24 0

I agree with #11 - How do you know it was a spider if you didnt see it?! Methinks this could be either bullshit or speculation! And #10 - spiders have EIGHT legs, you idiot! I personally like spiders, so - Im kinda hoping it was a cockroach instead - a pregnant one... hahaha... ok,ok,ok, Im kidding...

Your meant to spray 3 times in the air before using it. Even if the last time you used it was only 2 weeks ago.

I've never heard of that and just saw my doctor a few weeks ago and wasn't told that either.

lol @10 So you were lucky that you just swallowed and not inhaled it.

PleaseSayTheBaby 0

Oh ****, I would ******* flip out!!! FYL indeed. Once I had a HUGE spider run down my face while I was watching tv, I couldn't sleep for 2 days, cause the ****** was still on the prawl...

I always wonder if the facts on Natural Geographic are true. This means you do swallow 10 spiders in your lifetime, aint that great?! YDI for not following the basic rules of the inhaler, or of anything. Check before use.

_cheeseballs 0

It's 8 spiders in your life time. :}

ellbtvsvm 0