By WelcomeWagon - 28/06/2010 20:35 - United States

Today, I unpacked in my new, non-air conditioned apartment wearing nothing but underwear, a tank top and an apron to stay cool. Later, I realized I'd crossed through the complex to my car and the dumpster many times, and arranged my deck overlooking the parking lot, without ever donning shorts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 536
You deserved it 42 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

FlyMeAway 2

Maybe she was painting or remodeling as well and didn't want to get her clothes dirty. If not.... We all have our reasons, right?

Ahahaha. That sounds like something I would do. I'm a little too absent-minded...

lizabethrose1 0

wow. how did you no get any attention or someone mentioning the fact that you are half naked walking through a complex where children play? ... or see your bare butt in a car window reflection somehow ... hopefully your lease isn't too long.

Unless they were in a thong their butt wasn't actually bare. The other thing is that it doesn't really matter if children play there because this person was wearing underwear, a tank top, and an apron which most likely covers more than the average bathing suit. The children have likely seen much worse than a person who forgot to put shorts on over their underclothes.

well... if she's hot then... who cares :)

now you're the hot neighbour. unless you're fat, ugly and ew

haha 6. but op, how could you not notice? and why were you wearing an apron? why does that matter? stupid... ydi.

why wouldnt you just wear a swim suit.

Why not just SAY it was a swimsuit? That's what I would think, if I saw someone dressed that way.

Briliant idea! Kudos! Haha. OP, sadly, I could see myself doing that. Maybe not walking around outside but certainly opening the door, stepping outside and then going "Oh crap! Pants!" and running back in. Hahahah. YDI but FYL.