By bev_rogan - 21/06/2015 10:16 - United States - New Castle

Today, I took a nap. My boyfriend took this opportunity to go over to his "beautiful" and "amazing" ex-girlfriend's house to help her clean out her pool. I told him I didn't think that was appropriate. He told me I don't value relationships and didn't come home tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 052
You deserved it 2 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should reevaluate your relationship with him, OP. He sounds like he is still into his ex, calling her 'amazing & beautiful'. You should be with a guy who only refers to you in that way, not his ex!

Charles900 16

Actually, it sounds more like he doesn't value relationships, especially if he's describing his ex in those terms.

Comments

moo77_fml 20

They deserve each other and you deserve better :)

hes obviously cheating on you with his ex dump his ass

Yeah you don't value relationships... With a douche lord like him.

Sorry OP, break it off immediately! You deserve better than that!

it is not bad to have an ex as a friend. Though going to their house while their actual signifcant other is asleep and acting innocent is suspicious and rude.

Dump him op. He doesn't value or respect you or how you feel if he's acting like that. He doesn't deserve you.

dump his ass. I don't mess about, you are going to clean your ex's pool? Well you might as well live there ya' twat cos' there aint no home waiting for you when you come back :) Take advive from the "amazing ex" and realise he aint worth shit more than a cheap cleaner :)