By xyz - 09/02/2009 18:24 - Ireland

Today, I told the man I'm sleeping with I thought my sister was prettier than me. His response: "not significantly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 811
You deserved it 30 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Deserved. Asking loaded questions makes you seem like a douchecanoe. They're a red flag to guys.

MrSaturn 0

Comments

If you genuinely think your sister is prettier than you, would you prefer he lied? Or were you lying when you said you thought she was prettier, in order to get a compliment from him? Methinks you were fishing. Fail. I'm quite happy that my sister is the pretty one...however I also managed to hit 21 without a divorce behind me, so hey!

thehen554 0

so....he was agreeing with you? I would rather be in an honest relationship that a bs relationship with someone who lied to me to make me feel better.

bty245 0

he gave you an honest answer, not his fault ur insecure, or made the initial statement in the first place, idiot.

OreJen 0

Hey, my sister is prettier than me. I admit it. She takes after my Mom's Irish side of the family and I take after Dad's German side of the family. She was told as a teenager that she should try to be a model. Let's just say that I have never heard ANYONE say that to me, ever. You can't let that get you down, OP. As long as your man is sleeping with YOU and not hankering to be with your sister, then you have to let it go.

Boygenius50 8

Hahahaha totally YDI for fishing for compliments it drives me NUTS when chicks do that!

If women didn't have vaginas, they would've been extinct a long time ago. Conclusion me and a few friends have come up with. (including one girl, who agreed with us completely)

what more do you want he's agreeing with you stop fishing

confusey 2

Stop trying to fish for compliments

every good relationship is founded on lies