By cuteloser - 04/10/2014 13:57 - Australia

Today, I thought I would be cute for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend so I cooked a three course meal for her with candles and rose petals on the floor. She loved the dinner, except now she's passed out in a food coma upstairs while I'm left with the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 329
You deserved it 7 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a good guy OP, I'm sure she'll thank you when she wakes up. Good things come to those who wait ;)

XxXBadAshXxX 27

You did a good job! Whenever she comes out of it I'm sure there are plenty of things in store for you.

Comments

so, what did you expect? she doesn't owe you anything, you went out of your way to make her dinner and be generous. I'd you're upset about the dishes, well you made the mess. if you're upset that she didn't do anything else then you are scum

And you wonder why your own life sucks so hard, 59? It's that attitude, right there.

#59 she did ditch him for a nap though. like that shit isn't cool or even offer to help....

I bet she'll be extra grateful when she wakes up and sees the dishes are done! :)

If your idea of a romantic meal would've been making her do the dishes when it was your idea and your treat for her, shame on you. Otherwise, you did good. If she didn't enjoy it she wouldn't be in a food coma.

Yeah I don't see how this is an Fml. What's the problem? Do the dishes!

She shouldn't have to do the dishes anyway.

My boyfriend is a great cook so his surprises for me often involve huge meals. He gets offended if I don't eat the food (which I don't have a problem with because it's amazing!) but then he doesn't understand that I'm not up for much of anything after a massive meal like that!

nialls_girl 13

Hey take it as a compliment, op. At least she loves your cooking. Wait til she wakes up! ;)

quarterbird 18

Please, tell me that you're a lesbian. No man should ever try to be "cute".

KatyLarae 13

I'm sure when she wakes up you will have her full attention, you are very thoughtful OP