By cuteloser - 04/10/2014 13:57 - Australia

Today, I thought I would be cute for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend so I cooked a three course meal for her with candles and rose petals on the floor. She loved the dinner, except now she's passed out in a food coma upstairs while I'm left with the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 329
You deserved it 7 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a good guy OP, I'm sure she'll thank you when she wakes up. Good things come to those who wait ;)

XxXBadAshXxX 27

You did a good job! Whenever she comes out of it I'm sure there are plenty of things in store for you.

Comments

You're such a cute boyfriend! Your girlfriend is really lucky. I'm sure she'll make it up to you.

Cuddle?! She's likely to spew if you even touch her. She's in a food coma, after all.

You did the right thing. True love isn't an emotion, it's what you *do* that counts.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. Great job op.

Damn youre a way better bf then mine my bf cant even remember my bday

Hell, if it weren't for all the paperwork I have to sign that requires my birthdate, I'd forget my own!

now that would suck, sorry to hear that

Your goal was to be cute, but you weren't. You were perfect.

haven't you learned that being a good guy doesn't get you laid?

So much stupidity in this tiny comment that I don't even know where to begin in formulating a witty response.

I don't think it's even possible to be witty after such a comment. I felt slower by just reading it... I have so much pity for your stupidity that I can't even be witty...

I mean, were you really going to do all that and then stick her with the dishes afterward? Focus on the fact that she enjoyed your gift! That sounds like everything went great.

They could have shared the dishes and continued spending time together, instead of her being inconsiderate.

If you lay the ground work and do the hard yards, your efforts will be greatly rewarded. All women love to be wined and dined, especially when it's their SO making everything from scratch & it's done from the heart.

It was worth it...you made her day she knows that your are a keeper