By wtf - 16/05/2014 22:25 - Australia - Narangba

Spicy
Today, I started watching porn in my room with the volume muted. A minute later, my dad knocked on the door, so I closed everything and called him in. He just said, "Son, you disgust me." and walked out. Now I'm too paranoid to use my own computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 600
You deserved it 14 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SDee1234 11

Thats almost scary lol. He's spying on you:-P

Maybe he noticed that everything was closed, so he assumed you were doing the nasty.

Comments

Don't be afraid to do that in the privacy of your own room. So what if he was disgusted,its his problem. You should confront your dad about how he found out what you're doing,then tell him what you were doing is not disgusting. or wrong.

Your dad might have a Net Nanny or some other program on your computer. That kinda shit is so creepy and gross to me unless the kid is a risk to himself or others in some way. Seems kinda pervy to want to monitor the specifics of your teenage kid's **** activity--I mean, all kids of any gender are gonna wank in their rooms eventually so why not accept it and let them have some privacy? Do you really want to know so bad? Unless you've been doing some really off the wall shit lately and this was just the **** to match, OP. I demand a follow-up with its title.

I'm gonna say he installed some remote screen viewing program on your computer, or just hidden cameras. Either way, that's just creepy.

There's programs that can view your computer remotely it could have been that, or a completely different thing and your just being paranoid like you said

It seems he is spying on your pc ...

justmeCee 16

YDI OP. If you are a kid and under the age of 18 than you should not be going to adult **** sites in the first place. Your dad has every right to monitor the network to see what type of sites your going on. He probably should put the password protected parental control on the network if you can't be trusted. Also when you go on **** sites, there is so much spyware and malware that gets in your pc and ***** it up. If you are networked, which obviously you are, than your ******* up everyone's pcs.

Don't act like you never went to a **** site, or depending on your age, watched a porno tape before you were 18. Mother Theresa, show me the way.

Merylwen 24

@116 Sure, because it would be so much better to encourage children/teenagers to watch ****. So healthy after all...

#122, where did I encourage anyone to watch ****? I'm just saying that if you're encouraging people to live like saints, make sure you're a saint first.

this fml has avenue q's one hit wonder "the internet is for ****" written all over it

dashlovesjojo 7

You deserve it for watching **** you disgust me too

Maybe I'm weird, but if I was a parent I wouldn't care if my teenage son looked it ****. I'd probably give him a lecture about how it creates unrealistic expectations about sex and women, and then I'd tell him he better get a good firewall because if some **** virus kills his computer I wouldn't be replacing it.