By look at the fucking universe, lady - 18/05/2013 18:44 - United States - Montgomery

Today, I spent hours debating with a lady who claimed she'd spent years "studying the big bang theory". Not only did she not know the scientific meaning of the word "theory", her killer argument was "If the big bang happened, where are the fossils?" I'm not sure whether or not I just got trolled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 745
You deserved it 5 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's trolling, and then there's just flat-out stupidity.

Pssh, obviously the fossils were eaten by unicorns. Everyone knows dinosaur bones are the primary source of nutrition for unicorns. And unicorn blood is the primary nutrition of Dark Lords. It's the circle of life.

Comments

That poor woman.. Someone is eventually going to mock her for being so stupid.

teh3pictroll 8

#11, isn't that what we're doing now?

-11&14 i don't think what you guys said are very nice. She's not stupid, she has her own opinion and thinking of things. And OP shouldn't really argue with an old lady. She's old. I personally don't think people should 'argue' unless they have proof or been in the event. Either way, argument is a waste of breath. If you have to argue, obviously the person you are arguing with will keep disagreeing. Whats the point, seriously.

Oops, lol. OP never said if she was old, i misread. Sorry^

You do realise you just made an argument, right? Your whole post was redundant! Anyway, everyone knows we're in a turtles dream in outer space.

I dont see how i 'argued' on my comment above #44. I just stated that calling the lady stupid wasnt very nice& sharing a thought about 'arguing'.

ise3 10

She is stupid. It's one thing to just not know, but when you claim to be an expert and know nothing on the subject, you're setting yourself up for ridicule. And it's one thing to be courteous and another to be candid. We're being candid here

Wizardo 33

If the Big Bang happened where's Darwinism? Well apparently not with her...

People like her make the world a delightful place

Everyone knows the big bang was the result of a drunken bet god made with his buddy chubs that he could light a fart on fire.

hanacurse 11

It really is depressing to see how stupid some people are

Discussions you want to avoid with strangers: religion, politics, abortion. I'm sure there are a few I'm missing, but you get the point.

I really hope it was just a failed attempt of trolling. Because it'd be depressing if she really is that stupid.

rhcpgurl 18

I couldn't understand how someone could be this stupid. Then I noticed this happened in Alabama. Sorry man.

DorkAlert 10

Did she mean transitional fossils or just fossils cuz if she ment just fossils then WOW

Then there is the THEORY of creation...simply the Big Bang Theory is two large asteroids ran Into each other causing an explosion and making what we have today...aside from that the only relevance is a good TV show...

You... are... an... idiot... Or a troll. But then, little difference between the two.

teh3pictroll 8

#21, this was so stupid my FML app couldn't handle it and crashed.

What they preach nowadays... Ughh...