By customerservicesucks - 26/05/2010 04:26 - Canada

Today, I spent half an hour on the phone with a woman who was yelling at the top of her lungs, sobbing uncontrollably, and hyperventilating. She also told me if she had a heart attack and died from crying, it was all my fault. Why? I told her she needed her receipt to have her TV repaired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 005
You deserved it 3 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would've hung up but that's why I'm not in customer service.

How is it your fault that she has the tendency to overreact?

Comments

I hope she has a heart attack and dies. world will be better without her.

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix is right about 1 thing, at least.... OP should have bumped the call up to a supervisor to handle. I'm surprised that his manager didn't cut in the call to find out why his call handling numbers dropped during that hour. Most customer service people are expected to handle a minimum number of calls per hour. The software that handles the calls usually allows the manager to lurk, listening to each call to see how everyone is doing.

Sami_Liz010 0

Wooow. Not Fyl but F hers. She's the one with the issues. Sorry OP. Customer service deff sucks. =

MizzCaramelle 1

lmao I wuda hung up.. as soon as she started yellin I'll say --'yup. sorry rules r rules. good day.'

The public (sigh). When will they realize there is a human being at the end of that phone, usually the one who didn't cause the problem or make the policy they don't like? These days, whenever I call a financial institution and many other businesses, it seems like the person who has to ask me to verify some info for security purposes feels compelled to apologize. If that's the case, I can just imagine how many people are obnoxious about it. I'm glad they're careful, so I always cooperate completely. And if they're too apologetic or scared say, "Thanks for protecting my private financial info."

high_as_hell15 0

Dang thats gotta suck i wouldve just hung up. She just thinks she could get what she wanted by crying.

lrv2003 0

no she is probably goin through menapose(sp)..