By crazybiotch - 28/05/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sent a forward to the ladies at my office. When I scrolled down I noticed my personal emails from my best friend were attached. They go into great detail about the sex I had last night, when I was planning on dumping my boyfriend and that I suspected I had an anal fissure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 734
You deserved it 61 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being such an idiot. You are at work to work, not to chat to your friends about your sex life & stuff that you stick in your ass that leads to you injuring yourself...

Comments

So why is your dad taking picture of you when you have your skirt down???

YDI for being such an idiot. You are at work to work, not to chat to your friends about your sex life & stuff that you stick in your ass that leads to you injuring yourself...

That should make for an awkward couple of weeks.

eurghmylife 0

Ohhh, Unlucky you kinda deserve that onee ?

mashnikandporter 0

wat the hell?? poor office ladies. in agreement with number 4. "Today, i recieved a mass email from a lady at my office. It contained in-depth info about her sex life, and her anal fissure. I puked after reading. FML"

BulldogQB4 0

OMG FML I didn't pay attention to what I was sending and now everybody knows. Um....wake up pay attention and stupid shit won't happen.

Umm I would just stay on the safe side and never talk about things like your sex life, dumping your boyfriend, and anal fissures over email, even to your best friend, because once something is written in an email it can pretty much be saved forever and you never know who is going to read it.

freddie_fml 0

That's karma for sending an email forward in the first place. I hate those stupid things.