By WasFeelingGood - / Tuesday 27 October 2009 13:32 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  youreanidiot  |  0

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

  youreanidiot  |  0

So you're telling me that people who haven't cared enough to catch up with her since high school are going to see the picture in the paper then go all the way to her facebook and comment on her wall? And multiple people? That doesn't happen in the real world. What happens is people see picture on facebook, they comment on it. Besides, she says they're "commenting on ______", meaning commenting on the photo, she would have specified if they were writing on her wall.

  dudeitsdanny  |  9

"Commented on" CAN mean the same as "made a comment about" or "remarked on"

"All my Facebook friends from high school MADE A COMMENT ABOUT/REMARKED ON how much weight I've lost and how good I look in my wedding photo. FML"

When people write on MY facebook wall, I don't call it such. I call it a comment. Why? I'm more used to myspace and other sites that call these things comments.

By  Maxine17  |  8

But if they were friends from high school and they'd all gone seperate ways, it could be years since they had seen each other, and people can change alot in like 5 years.

Still sucks though

By  ashiiya  |  0

Wow, some friends they are =_= unless they're those friends from hs that you haven't seen since. But still. From facebook? You'd think they'd know what you look like =.=

Forget about them, they obviously don't care enough or know enough to be your friends.

By  grinchgirl  |  0

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Loading data…