By PizzaBoySwag - 04/06/2011 09:36 - United States

Today, I ran into my ex-girlfriend from high school at the exact pizza shop we met at where I worked in high school. She broke it off with me after she caught me cheating with her best friend. These days, she's a lawyer who makes six figures a year. I still work at the same pizza shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 301
You deserved it 125 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BicPlease 3

That's what I call epic karma, my friend.

Comments

Well it's a good thing she got rid of ya :D

skyeyez9 24

I don't think "Pizzaboy Swag" is an appropriate screen name. "cheating asshole" is more fitting.

You totally deserve that OP. Though I doubt you two would still be together anyway so nothing would've changed?

guess you shoulda done something with your life

Least you could do right now was apologize and throw in a free slice of pizza.

lol I'm sorry for boning ur best friend, cheating on u, hurting ur feelings and breaking ur heart but hey here's a free slice of pizza since u seemed to get by pretty well without me

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

hah i dont feel bad for you. YDI go get a life bitch.

lmaoatall 6

and on the mlf web site (my lifes funny)), she wrote, today I went to order a pizza. my ex, who cheated on me with my friend still works there. I'm a lawyer now. hahahaha...

If you had stayed with her, by the sounds of it you would have slowed her down anyway and not let her become the lawyer she is now. You did her a favour by cheating on her! It means she can have someone better!

Maybe you shouldn't have been an asshole cheater. Do you really expect sympathy for this? If she's a lawyer now that means it's been at least 4 years since high school. That is plenty of time for you to get some kind of education. So, you double deserve it for not making anything of yourself.

actually should be more like 8 years. have to get that Bachelors before you go to law school.

Yeah, but I know some people that go into college with 2.5 years already done. That's why I said at least.