By Drom - 14/09/2016 12:20 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I pushed my spinning clothesline around and walked off like a badass. A loose wire then whipped around the back of my head and caught me in the eye. I'm just so badass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 346
You deserved it 3 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like your clothesline has had enough of being pushed around.

Just slap on an eyepatch, and you'll be on your way to being a badass. All you need now is a hook hand, peg leg, tricorne hat, and a foul mouthed parrot and you too could be the scourge of ... laundry!!!

Comments

Oh geez, hope there was no damage. Gotta love those days, when you're just that epicsaurus.

SpaceToast 25

At least the wound will make you look like a badass :)

Until she has to tell people what really happened. Better come up with an awesome story. And if there's one thing FML has taught us, it's never try and be cool/badass/hot/sexy etc, cause it never works out. Lol

Looks like your clothesline has had enough of being pushed around.

Oh, wow, it's started off like that iconic scene in action movies where the hero… does their laundry. Wait, maybe you have a different definition of "badass" than me.

And now you get to wear an eyepatch. So that's definitely badass. On a serious note, hope your eye is okay.

Just slap on an eyepatch, and you'll be on your way to being a badass. All you need now is a hook hand, peg leg, tricorne hat, and a foul mouthed parrot and you too could be the scourge of ... laundry!!!

That sounds like you were trying to do badass Morris dancing. Badass Morris dancers wear protective eyewear!

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Don't see many backyards with hills hoists anymore...

We have one.. But the trees and bushes have taken over. We haven't used it in a few years..

unfortunately my son will never get to know the joy of swing on one, best part of playing outside.

Am I the only one confused as to how spinning a clothesline makes you look badass?

MoroseMoose 47

I was wondering the same thing! Difference of opinion on what is badass I guess.