By AJL - 04/07/2014 01:30 - United States

Today, I parked my motorcycle in a parking spot. When I came back, my bike had been moved and was laying on its side with a note saying, "Sorry I dropped your motorcycle I was trying to move it forward so I could park my car because there weren't any other spots." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 504
You deserved it 6 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

91hayek 31

At least they felt obligated to leave an apology instead of an abusive note trying to justify their actions, or no note at all.

darlingdollie 24

That's terrible. Sorry, OP. Karma will come for those who are ignorant and self-centered!

Comments

ladyg228 15

What an A-hole! I hope there was more than just an apology on that note

HazelGrace 10

Dude please forgive me I need to park my car, I said I was sorry

Not to be rude and it isn't OPs fault, but they really should start making smallwr parking spaces for motorcycles. Again, not OPs fault, just saying.

13, be considerate and don't be a douche. Think before you say things. Why wouldn't a motorcycle park in a parking spot? Smh

Hey at least he apologized, that's something

What's wrong with you??? Are you a Moron??? Do you have Any idea how many people get pissed-off by imbeciles who do what you did??? Think yourself lucky it wasn't driven over.

What is wrong with you, besides rage and entitlement issues? A parking spot is for all vehicles. Just because you feel you have more right to parking space than someone who was there before you, does not make it right...or lawful. Motorcycles are required, by law, to use the spaces provided in a parking lot. They are not allowed to park anywhere else, or risk getting ticket. If the only spaces provided are full size spaces, that is what the motorcycle driver uses. Period. So why is this different than a car in that space? Do you get pissed at the guy who got there before you and parked his car there? Why not? That car is taking a parking space. Do you get angry at the Mini driver for not using all the space, or the Dually F350 for filling the space? So who's the moron? I would say it's the ******* huge MORON who feels it would be O.K. for someone legally parked to have major property damage and repair bills inflicted on them for the sake of a freakin' PARKING SPACE!!! Get over yourself, and learn that there are other people in the world, and sometimes they get a better parking space than you.