By Alyssa - 21/03/2012 01:33 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I paid $50 on a haircut. Halfway through, I realized the hair dresser was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 486
You deserved it 5 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deadbabies 0

If only there were some person who would supervise your hairdresser, and imagine if you could report your hairdresser to this mystical person, and potentially get a refund and your hair redone by a sober hairdresser while at the same time getting the first hairdresser fired. What a strange, crazy world that would be, right?

Comments

CodyAllan146 4

Why do people spend so much money on their damn hair?

seriouslythat 6

I spend about twelve bucks for a haircut but every time I go I get color too which is an extra 30 plus the tip .

Damn Hispanics coming in all drunk off tequila and shit. And calm down people. Im mexican so its ok that im racist against my kind.

OneLittleAdditio 9

how is that ok? respect starts with you. if u don't respect yourself and people like you, don't expect to receive much respect from anyone else...

No, it's not okay; you don't speak for all Latinos so you don't get to speak against all Latinos. It's also a damn shame that you don't know the meaning of the word "Hispanic". Lastly, it just wasn't funny.

I'm sure he was. I didn't think he seriously believed a Mexican on tequila did the haircut. Just because it was meant as a joke, doesn't mean it was funny and it certainly doesn't mean he's not spewing rubbish.

where the hell did that even come from, 26? and I hate when people do that shit. "it's okay, I'm _______." it's annoying, bro.

Jewnut 0

Thats probably why they wanted the money up front

KaelaKhaotic 5

Is it bad that I kinda wanna see what it looks like?

I'd have to be drunk myself to pay $50 for a haircut.

KiddNYC1O 20

Girls usually pay more for haircut. With all the washing, drying and what not.

78, the washing and drying is including when getting a cut at a real salon.

YDI. You realised it halfway through and didn't stop him/her? You don't mention how the haircut came out but I can't imagine you'd write an FML if it was good. Why would you pay for a bad cut? Salons need repeat business and word of mouth advertising. If you are unsatisfied and let the shop owner/manager know, he/she will try to correct the issue. Never walk out with a bad cut.

Well hopefully your hair still looks nice.

Welp, you deserve it, after paying 50 bucks on your hair. That could have been 50 bucks you gave to a family who has no food. How do you feel now?

I hate when I have spend $15 on a haircut, and it only takes 10 minutes to cut mine. YDI for spending $50 on a drunk haircut for sure!!