By Bellend - 21/02/2012 07:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I noticed a flash car badly parking itself in a handicapped space. I hate the asshats who do this, so I went up to berate the driver. After an opening salvo of coarse language, a glint of light on his wheelchair in the back caught my eye. I then had to apologise for being a shitehawk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 618
You deserved it 42 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FruityLoooons 8

Hah. Shitehawk. Anyway, why are people solving things by being impulsively aggressive, nowadays? Geez.

Comments

Maybe you should work on something's in life. Including grammar and being observant first. Best Wishes-

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

You sir are a nob end as well as a bell end

hellbilly205 17

Lol funny 'cause OP's name is bellend. I see what you did there

That was awfully careless of you but, I dislike you more because you use words like asshat and shitehawk

I have a disability and I get abused by people for using handicapped parking spaces all the time despite the fact i'm in a wheel chair or using canadian crutches. Apparently if you're young and drive a nice car you're not allowed to have a disability. I dread going anywhere because I get abused by people like you for something that isn't my fault. I know you thought you were doing the right thing but now you know not to be so quick to judge people.

thiscrazything 1

I can understand OPs reasoning. It also makes me angry when I see healthy looking person pop out of their car in a handicap spot, and take off at a fast walk to a store, leaving the truly disabled people nowhere close to park. Mean people abuse the system, getting their doctors to give them a plaque for things like a broken finger .

KelBelAndNats 7

29, I understand your point but you need to recognize that just because someone looks healthy doesn't always mean they are. They may not have a wheelchair, walking frame, crutches etc but they may still be very unwell. You never know what medical issues a person has so you shouldn't judge on what you THINK you see. I understand there are people out there who abuse the system, but you can't assume everyone who looks healthy that uses a disabled space is abusing the system.

HannahWho 8

If you feel someone is abusing the space it is still not your place to say something. I understand people who abuse the system should be poked with hot sticks, but you never know what they are going through. They might be having a good day or be used to the pain so they can walk fast. They might have a lot wrong with them, until you know then it is not your place to be the Handicap police.

MissHayleyJames 7

My stepmom has a severely screwed up back. She can walk normally for the most part if she doesn't have to do it for very long. It still causes her extreme pain though. She has the handicapped thing for her car and gets shit for it all the time. Like the others said, just because someone looks fine, doesn't mean that they are.

All of you have some well thought out bullshit ideas!

And 29 you cannot get a mobility parking pass for a broken finger...I don't know anyone who has ever managed to do that (at least not in Australia where I live). Some days I look healthy and can walk unaided but I'm always worried I won't make it back to my car. You can never assume there is nothing wrong with someone just because they look ok on the outside. My Aunty has chronic lung disease so she has to park close and people abuse her all the time because she 'looks healthy'. I would gladly trade all the parking spaces in the world to be healthy and live a normal life so anyone whining about it can trade with me anytime.

rillastyle 1

I know a guy who looks fine but get's so out of breath after walking 100m he has to sit down, good ol 1 bung lung. Can't judge a book by its cover

Yet still at the end of the day it's not your place to judge.

If you weren't planning on parking in that same handicapped spot, what do you care? You're still a shitehawk even after your apology.

You could park their for having a handicap known as being a dumb asshole.

I hate people that use stupid words like 'asshat' and 'shitehawk'

The only thing worse than people abusing handicapped parking is assholes like you who yell at people who use them appropriately. I can only hope that someday you actually NEED one of those spaces.