By anonya - 28/08/2012 04:43 - United States - Madera

Today, I made the mistake of telling my dentist that my dog died. She spent the next half-hour talking about her pets and how they died. I ended up crying in her dentist's chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 892
You deserved it 3 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carminecris89 13

Sorry about your dog and that you had to hear about the deaths of other animals. I always get so upset when animals die. I would have cried too.

if your an animal lover dont feel embarassed about crying over the loss of your pet, id do the same thing no matter where i am.

Comments

kriz_allizwell 6

Did you sell the body to a korean restraurant?

senbonzakura90 3

It sucks losing your pet my dog died 2 years ago best dog I ever had rest in piece little buddy

mizuki123 8

My one cat was killed by my neighbors dogs. :( saddest day ever.

Sorry OP. But at least your dentist was sincere!

At least you and your dentist share a bond now.

perdix 29

Turns out they all died of complications following botched home-dentistry experimental surgeries . . . dunh, dunh, dunh!

Alan2 24

I always cry in the dentist's chair.

perdix 29

I usually man up and can keep it together in the dentist's chair. It's when I get back to the front desk and get the bill that I burst into tears. Sometimes, when I find out what my so-called insurance doesn't cover, I ball up into the fetal position right in the waiting room.

I thought you were sitting in a dentist's chair, not a chaise lounge.

whythey 7

i know how you feel when my dog died i didnt tell anyone except close friends or family.