By hooligyn123 - 04/09/2012 08:53 - United States

Today, I'm quite ill. My new step-mother believes that the genetic wheat allergy I got from my mother would have gone away since she's now married to my father instead. Looks like dad picked a winner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 364
You deserved it 1 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be thankful that she isn't your doctor.

Isn't that how genetics works? Your hair and eyes can change color too!

Comments

daringtoride 27

New stepparents...don't I know it. Aren't they fun?

captainburke 5

She would like to remind you, yet again, that she isn't your mother.

skyeyez9 24

Because a parent getting remarried automatically cures food allergies. O.o I feel bad for kids whose parents divorce and remarry assholes. You are stuck in that situation thru no fault f your own.

I can almost understand the parent's thought process of "Well my spouse is gone but I want my kids to have a full family." But when the parent just goes and marries whatever irresponsible, abusive, or just plain stupid person they happen to fall in "love" with, I would have to consider that extremely selfish and in some extreme cases borderline child endangerment.

trippythehippy 6

This is what happens when dad marries the babysitter...

Sadly, there are stupid people everywhere who are not just babysitters. One can dream though, right?

trippythehippy 6

Tis true. But when a man marries a complete moron you can only assume... All boobs no brains kinda thing.

16- Why, she didn't claim he got her pregnant, did she? Much less, from kissing? :p Edit: Reread Noor's profile. She did claim to be married to Ezio, it was a running joke. :P

Sounds like dad got himself a trophy wife.

simkire 7

"Good, for someone who's never won a trophy." HURRAY FOR MOST INTERESTING MAN REFERENCE ! ;D

loserboii 11

Can't tell if she's trying to make you feel better or is that stupid.

olpally 32

What a dumb-ass step-mother... She probably thinks everything revolves around her too... I hate ignorant and arrogant people who think they're God's gift to the freaking world.

This step-mother needs to step into a library and review some basic genetics.

So you're saying that your stepmother ALSO has the wheat allergy gene? What are the odds?!