By legotron - 17/10/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, I left work at 11pm. It was cold and dark, and I was anxious to get home, so I cut across some soccer fields to get to my car. About halfway across, the sprinklers came on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 417
You deserved it 8 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cm1315yo 0

well, at least you were heading home.

Comments

xfmylifexxx 0

hey sprinklers are actally dangerous! say you slipped on the grass and got a grass stain on your prissy ass?

how is this interesting at all? ohhhh the sprinklers came on that's so terrible! it's happened to all of us at some point. why would you post that?

at least you didn't have a pocket full of a bunch of hits of acid.

So, you're wet. At least the soccer fields weren't hotbeds of negatively-charged energy! On the downside, you're cold and wet, instead of being hot and wet like most females would prefer.

lmaoatyourlife 0

I really don't understand why if someone posts an FML about something really bad happening to them everybody comments it saying 'If all this has just happened to you, why would you then come on the internet and post it' and just basically slaughters them for sharing their story. Yet when somebody posts something that isn't so terrible, but basically just unfortunate for them and a tad amusing for the FML readers they then get criticised because their life actually terrible.

so? last night i, along with a LOT of others, was at a football game, at night, in the pouring rain with no umbrella or raincoat, for over 2 hours with no warm car. Suck it up.

Oh no, your car just got pre-washed. WHATEVER TO DO NOW!! Thats dumb. It's water! I'm surprised THIS FML got through..