By And yes, he does also believe in the Illuminati. - 11/06/2017 22:00

Today, I learned that my new boyfriend seriously thinks that Inglorious Bastards is historically accurate and is actually the secret history of World War 2 being revealed to the public. Nothing I say will make him change his mind. I guess that relationship is a goner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 098
You deserved it 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems legit. Show him the Leonardo Di Caprio documentary about "Titanic".

Does he think that Abraham Lincoln was actually a vampire hunter as well?

Comments

maybe you should check his story first, maybe "you" are wrong, look up x troop nicknamed by Winston Churchill and you will see some similarities, and Google illuminati while you are at it.

Paula844 7

The Illuminati made the original post for the sole purpose of throwing us off their scent.

Lucky O'Guin 18

YDI, if you had any idea at all how he thinks about things and what he believes in. Seriously, all these people yelling "FML, my SO is a weirdo/idiot/freak/bum, etc...", you all deserve it if you know how they are and you choose to be with them in spite of it, you ALL deserve it!

"Today, I LEARNED that my NEW boyfriend..." Maybe I'm reading between the lines here, but no, I don't think OP had any idea prior to this moment.

He only believes in alternative facts. Maybe he can apply for a job at the white House?

Does he also believe that Kim Jong Un was assassinated by a talk show host?