By MouseChaser - 26/11/2009 09:22 - United States

Today, I learned that as adorable as it might be to watch your cat follow your cursor around the screen, the humor ends when she dives into and breaks the monitor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 964
You deserved it 28 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lets be honest here, you threw your cat at your monitor cause your KDR went down didn't you?

Comments

Honestly, how could you not see that coming? YDI.

I call shenanigans, computer/TV screens don't appear real to most animals. the cat wouldnt be interested.

No, my cat actually does screw around with the mouse on my screen.. sometimes.

_theman_ 0

you must have sound on, animals cannot see anything on the monitor, tv, not even a mirror i think (not so sure on mirror), they see in a different spectrum of light so this is an obvious fake unless the sound was on.

It's interesting how people like #26 pretend to be knowledgeable on about things which they know nothing about. Cats see the exact same visual spectrum of light as most other mammals. The idea that cats and dogs can't see 2D images has been debunked for 20+ years.

I think you're confused with VAMPIRES OMG OMG OMG ZOMBIE CANCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol i still think its adorable xD And the humor only started after the screen cracked :)

fake a cat cant break a monitor by jumping into it. unless it knocked it over and it feel 5 ft screen first with force enough to crack it.