By wellokaythen - 14/05/2013 19:52 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I heard noises outside my front door. I looked out through the window, only to see my boyfriend encouraging his dog to take a dump on my welcome mat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 923
You deserved it 5 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HowAreYouToday 34
davek 36

He should consider himself, erm, dumped?

Comments

PiNkMoOn 9

in his next birthday give him a toilet as a present.

That is a Harry Potter reference and therefore should be taken as a compliment.

I believe in time his iq can get higher, but that's only when he starts sticking his fingers in light sockets.

gurly98 13

Oh he's such a turd, yeah a giant turd, looks like a turd an smells like a turd!

And your awful comments just keep poping up....

Llama_Face89 33

Miss after miss after miss... Bro...stop shooting yourself in the foot, it's painful to watch..

expertsmilee 26

Maybe to you, but Ronald and I are lovin' it

# 15, you seriously suck. I think they're probably some 10 year old that somehow hacked onto their older siblings FML account. I mean, no 15 year old could be that lame.

If anyone makes a shitty situation pun, they will be executed publicly.

3rdbass 9

Watch out guys, we're dealing with a bad-ass here.

perdix 29

#16, too late, that ship has sailed. Let it go or you'll have to become a mass murderer, and getting thrown in prison would be a *lowers sunglasses* shitty situation . . . YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHH!

Oh no, I hate the pun, but I don't want to kill Perdix.

The law has no feelings. BREAK OUT THE GUILLOTINE!!

Llama_Face89 33

43- You must or you shall forever be known as a man who's word means nothing. I propose a caged death match with fire and swords and blindfolds.

Something tells me 16 would get their stool pushed in if thrown in prison.

What a shitty thing to do to your girlfriend

challan 19

Have your dog poop on his bed. Payback is a bitch.

perdix 29

#19, quite literally if the agent of revenge is a female dog.

Llama_Face89 33

Who's to say she has a dog?

Damn I failed ._. It was meant to say "who's to say she doesn't have a dog?"

#81 if she doesn't already have a dog, she needs to get one for this exact purpose. Then she and her dog can live in peace knowing that the faithful welcome mat's sacrifice was not in vain.

HeadlessSparrow 20

That's full of crap right there! I mean shit, who does that?

WizardofWaxinAss 8

maybe OP should send him to the doghouse

Can you give him a custom ringtone? Something like "who let the turds out? Poop, poop, poop poo?

Llama_Face89 33

No more! Please, for the love of all that is good, no more!!