By Anonymous - 20/08/2013 08:06 - United States - Gig Harbor

Today, I had to endure my girlfriend crying and screaming at me. The reason? I'm not able to please her like the fictional character Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey. When she left me, she took all her stuff and left me with copies of the 3 books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 424
You deserved it 4 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just remember that 50 Shades of Grey is originally a Twilight fanfiction. You're probably better off without her.

Well, tell her you're even since she's not able to please you like Sasha Grey. :P

Comments

Maybe you can get her back once you read those books.

Why would he even want her back at all? She screamed and yelled at him like a demented bitch for not pleasing her like some fictional character from a retarded bool series...

bobak_can_ani 7

Did you at least try to get his point?

give her a porno and tell her she can't please you the way the chick in the movie can

Do not read those books, give you a fake view of sex just like **** does. And those books are just afwull.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Actually as far as techniques for using the tools, it's decently accurate... But for relationship advise? Hell no. 50 shades is an example of abuse not a bdsm relationship. Expecting sex to be identical to **** is stupid, but it can inspire ideas

I'm not talking about the techniques. The girl in the book would get an ****** just because he looks at her, that's not realistic just like girls in **** pretend to have an ****** all the time.

Weeeell, there was this guy I knew that was ale to do that, actually, but it's an extremely rare thing and shouldn't be expected from anyone

19...you don't experiment much? Fantasy is a powerful thing.

olpally 32

You can do better than her. My god, how irrational can someone be? I heard it's not even that good of a **** book anyways. Lol.

Be glad that freak is gone. You can do soo much better. You should have been the one to leave.

perdix 29

Great!!! Now you need to call the Literature Squad to come in dressed in hazmat suits to rid your house of toxic waste!

No offense man but your girl is trying to communicate her sexual needs to you. It may be in an immature way but not all women are comfortable expressing the specific sex acts they want to partake in. Read the book, get some ideas and then try them out. Be grateful that your girl is into some fun kinky stuff. The alternative is much worse.

Yea.. slapping your girlfriend everytime she rolls her eyes is really fun.

50 shades of grey are not accurate representations of healthy BDSM relationships. They encapsulate emotionally and physically abusive relationships that many people in the lifestyle try to actively avoid.

Or here's a better idea....go to an actual BDSM website to get tips on BDSM, instead of using a poorly-written fictional book about an abusive relationship to get sex tips.

middlenamefrank 8

Boy...if ever the phrase "better off without" applied, it's here!