By Anonymous - 31/08/2012 02:47 - United States - Fairfield

Today, I got rear-ended. An old woman got out and came over to my car window. I thought she was coming to apologize and trade insurance companies. Instead, she poured her soda on my head, ran back into her car, and drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 654
You deserved it 1 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

Old people just don't seem to give a **** these days.

omfg_creepers 8

Now that's a sticky situation

Comments

omfg_creepers 8

Now that's a sticky situation

sunnyt 5

OP you should've followed her and written down her license plate number.

stephhrunsaway 21

GREY DAWN!! Glad she didn't run you off the road lol

Wow! I would've been so mad! Just like #11 said hope you got her license plate, not sure about your laws but in sweden she would've lost her license since she ran from the accident.

14, I don't find your comment funny at all.

45- I don't find YOUR comment funny at all.

I hope you got the license number. That women has a ***** up her butt. It might be a good thing for some people, but imagine one that just hurt all the time.

calilovergirl 4

I don't think she liked you much. Just a thought.

Clearly not many of those going on in this post.

theslimshadylp 6

Old people just don't seem to give a **** these days.

This old woman hit my car like six times, and nearly hit my dog who was nearby. I didn't care, I flipped her off as she sped away (not because of my car, it wasn't that nice of a car, but because she almost killed my dog.)

Hmm, so-da old lady thinks she's a bad-ass..

SystemofaBlink41 27

37- It's like a grand theft auto but for old people...

yeah, and instead of a gun or baseball bat, you're weapon is a drink can!!

Old people and parents preach "respect your elders". I'm sorry, but I can't if most elders are grouchy assholes.

SeniorHaG 4

I guess that's how it went down back in her days.

HelloGuys 4

Well in our current days she could be charged with more than one thing and put in jail

Anyone can get charged with anything in today's world.

blacksswan 10

Damn you just got outrun by some old woman. Why didn't you get out and chase her? Or at least followed her car as she drove away... I feel bad for you OP. Very Bad.

GuessWhatKids 13

Set fire to her nursing home.

Yes, because burning down a building and killing many other innocent elderly people is definitely the right thing to do.

*To your nursing home I'LL NEVER DIE YOU GRAMMAR NAZI'S

I imagined the chimpanzee in your profile picture saying that and it made me laugh.

GuessWhatKids 13

10 - What kind of world do we live in today where people don't catch a Jon Lajoie reference? /facepalm

That's the situation you can describe with the word "suddenly".

Well, it was obviously your fault. You should have used your magical insight powers to prevent this!

If only you could successfully use sarcasm over text, then your comment would be 5% more funnier.

BunchieRules 31

Maybe 12 should have used his magical insight powers to prevent the burial of his comment...

Well that was a jaw-dropping moment for you! Hope you got her number plate before she disappeared.

I hope he did too. Besides her being at fault for rear ending someone, she's also at fault for a hit and run and possibly assault. Doesn't matter if she's a granny, that's unacceptable from anyone.