By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 04:06 - United States

Today, I got pulled over for a busted tail light. The officer gave me a warning and told me to fix it. Ten minutes later I was pulled over again for the same busted tail light by the same cop. This time he wrote me a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 867
You deserved it 3 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How dare you not fix it in those ten minutes? That's painfully irresponsible of you.

*** da police, sorry I had to say that but Fyl too OP

Comments

GovernorGeneral 8

The car was following you.... Either that or answer how did he catch you twice?

perdix 29

You had ten whole minutes. He probably decided that the ******** you gave him to get out of the ticket really wasn't very good.

perdix 29

First, we don't know the OP is a girl. Regardless, the OP had 10 minutes to do something with the load. No one keeps it in their mouth for that long.

thenoobftw 3

He has multiple personality disorder. One is a good cop and the other is a bad cop.

So wait.... Do all cops have this tragic disorder?? Lol.

CrysisAverted 5
jerseyboy732 16
astralvagan 20

Excuse me sir, your eyes are red..... Have you been drinking? No officer, but your eyes are glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?

kickuwithmyfist 1

..he did give you ten mins..

LibraLove 0
bobbycorwen 5

If you were performing routine maintenance on your car, the busted tail light wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, cause you do. Other then P.M.C.S. in the military, I doubt that anyone does.

TheDrifter 23

Truck drivers and cabbies do too, and the obsessive compulsive, and redncecks hiding from their wives and anal retentive soccer moms. So pretty much it's just lazy hippies and broke college age kids that don't.

Snafuusmc 12

WTF? Really? Wow I'm kinda pissed to hear that. I got pulled over 3 times in one day in Texas for not having a special sticker license on your front windshield it was very frustrating I'm sorry to hear that OP.

lakaiskate 12

That would be hard to be pulled over for. Cop checks his mirrors and notices a missing sticker on your windshield..

Explicitng 0

I live in Texas. That shit happens all the time. Cops here are complete dicks.

rawrautumnz 7

And then there is new jersey, where cops pull you over if you have a small cross hanging from your windshield. My friend got pissed, cursed him out, and drove off.

Be glad you weren't pepper sprayed