By Michael - 05/06/2009 21:42 - United States

Today, I found the source of the bad smell that has been plaguing me for the past two weeks in my apartment. The police knocked on my door asking if I've seen my neighbor recently. I haven't. The smell has been that of a dead person. It's a smell that even Febreze can't remove. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 134
You deserved it 5 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curtieeeez 0

Gotta love the smell of dead people in the mornin!

Comments

Shizden 0

Barbecue some of his ribs at a grill-out? :O

lovely997 0

i can't believe there's stuff about dead people on this i know some people may disagree, but really

damnn_it 0

this really isn't your FML more like the dead guy's... I died two weeks ago in my apartment and no one, not even my neighbor, cared to look for me until today after my body has rotted... FML

yummy! I suggest you move... or something. cause that's creepy

That does suck. I had to help clean out one side of a duplex with a friend/ landlord. Trust me the smell of a person that’s been dead for 2 or 3 weeks will NEVER come out. Even the clothing I was wearing had to be thrown out... did get some nice tools though... sad when a person that has no family dies... unless you can get some good stuff out of it ;)

I assume it's your neighbor who died? Not that he did something? Anyway if it was your neighbor who died then I'm very sorry for him, his family, and you if you were close to him/her or knew them well. To the few who are wondering how the dead person got in the OP's house...they didn't. They said they live in an apartment, so it was most likely the person who lived right next door. A smell like that goes through walls most likely. And to the others who are saying this person is a moron for not noticing their neighbor was missing, not everyone sees their neighbor everyday or is close to their neighbors. My dad lives in an apartment and he hardly knows any of his neighbors. He's been there since January. I believe this is a FYL. You dealt with that smell for two weeks and now you discovered it was from a dead person just a few walls away. It's a creepy thought.

rclarissa 0

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT HOLY SHIT YUCK

cookie67 0

WTF!! Are you serious your complaining about your house is smelling bad when your NEIGHBOR just died/got killed. You little whinner.