By reginaphalange - 27/05/2010 14:06 - Australia

Today, I found out that my best friend was having a birthday party and I wasn't invited. I had just finished planning a surprise party for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 821
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cancel the surprise party then. **** her, if shes not not going to invite you to her party shes obviously not a real friend. If she was she wouldn't be annoyed or embarrassed or whatever by you being there. If she thinks you were ignoring her or whatever then explain it to her if she doesn't care she needs to grow up and stop being dependent on you.

Roxy_a_xox 0

Dang! thats not your best friend and dont invite for u'r party.

Comments

heff181 0

I hear ya on this one. my best friend didn't invite me to his graduation party. now I come to realize what a great friend he is!

If it's your best friend she probably didn't even bother since it's obvious that you are invited. I never really bother with inviting my best friends, and they always know that they have to be there.

MissDivaxoxo 0

The most important parties to attend are the ones your not invited to :)  Go suprise the bitch.

aré you sureyou aré friends? if you don't hang out or talk anywhere besides the place you know eachother from, maybe she is just being nice and not really your friend

go there on the day of her party and act like you were bringing something special for her. then tell everyone there her worst secrets.

tacoman007 2

I think it's interesting how some people think that the best possible course of actions is to crash the party. When you do that how much worse are you than the friend who's falling out? Worse than that possibly is everyone at the party is just going to think you're the douche not her. *sigh*... women...

Find out where this party is, and sent stuff there. Like 20 pizzas, a clown, a bouncy castle hire company....basically any service where you can call up and pretend to be her, and arrange for payment to be made at the party. Have these services arrive at different intervals during the celebrations. Then relax in the knowledge that she will spend her party trying to negotiate with a bunch of angry people wanting paying for stuff.

MichaelJackson10 0

; Damn ! Your Salty As Shit < / 3