By reginaphalange - 27/05/2010 14:06 - Australia

Today, I found out that my best friend was having a birthday party and I wasn't invited. I had just finished planning a surprise party for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 821
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cancel the surprise party then. **** her, if shes not not going to invite you to her party shes obviously not a real friend. If she was she wouldn't be annoyed or embarrassed or whatever by you being there. If she thinks you were ignoring her or whatever then explain it to her if she doesn't care she needs to grow up and stop being dependent on you.

Roxy_a_xox 0

Dang! thats not your best friend and dont invite for u'r party.

Comments

RavenRockaFellon 0

Why didn't she invite you? Is it a family only affair? Or is she just that callous? You should ask her. If her answer is something mean, then you should find a new best friend because something is seriously defective with the one you have now.

I understand how you feel op, sometimes I just feel like giving up on friends...=[

yael1515 0

she is stuped your probably better then her and she's jealous!!!

ashwowa 14

I'm sorry, I hate being a grammar nazi and I know I will most likely be receiving a not-so-friendly retort, but it's just so basic and I can't help myself. stupid* you're* than* (p.s. I know that was a run on sentence) :p

What a bitch. Cheer up! You can have a better one!

she is not your best friend or even a friend. kick her to the curb.

ugh she's not a good friend if she didn't even tell you or invite you, I'm having bestfriend issues today too life goes on but we have to make it worth living, did you tell her how you feel? hope it works out for me and you both ;)