By Anonymous - 19/11/2009 09:03 - Australia

Today, I found out that if you lose contact with people in your previous school, they decide to spread rumors about you and make everyone believe that you're dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 070
You deserved it 3 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobsanction 18

Dude, how is that fyl? Show up at your old school and scare the shit out of everyone!!!

Go one better. Turn up at school wearing an eyepatch with some fake scars. When people say "i thought you were dead" reply with "it takes a helluva lot more than a yacht explosion to kill me."

Comments

YDI for saying "your dead". they probably didn't want to make contact with you because you're stupid. :)

I hate teenagers and how they think that crap matters.

Considering I have about 11 "previous schools" where people could think I'm dead, I really don't understand the reason why this could make your life suck so bad.

that happened to me in HS when i changed schools over xmas break junior year lol

DoomJeff91 2

Come back dressed as a bad ass. "Yeah... What you heard is only half true. Say, what's the biggest explosion you've ever seen?"

better yet, they should come back as two-faced (like in batman)

riotshields 4

... Am I the only one who thought she could have a LOT of fun with this? xD

This is not an FML. IF you don't have any contact with them anymore who cares what they think? YDI for being a moron.

how is that an FML? it's a great way to surprise people! :D do what they did in spongebob and pretend to be a ghost. have people offer you things. *nod*

koneko12984 0

that's not an FML at all. my own mother had my younger brother do that when i transferred HSs. it was hilarious as i didn't originally know they did it and i went to visit my friend and he almost peed himself. turns out i'd supposedly killed myself about 3 months prior.

So? If you lost contact, obviously you wouldn't care what they think.