By Anonymous - 18/12/2014 22:45 - United States - Traverse City

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend and all of our friends have begun referring to the time I was meant to lose my virginity, but couldn't get hard, as the "cheese stick incident." They all think it's hilarious, and the worst part is that it's actually a pretty appropriate description. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 355
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the plus side, cheese sticks are delicious. Maybe that will work in your favor?

AviKerensky 17

You cheddar make it work next time.

Comments

I'm trying to figure out why you couldn't get hard. Unless you're 80, being a virgin should make you prone to arousing and climaxing more easily.

Rawrshi 25

Because society has made "losing" virginity into this huge deal and put a lot of pressure on all genders to perform. This can lead to lack of arousal due to nervousness because they believe they may disappoint their partner or for a variety of other reasons. Not everyone is ready from the get-go and some people have trouble their first (or even for future times). It's really quite normal in males and females alike. Shaming them/making fun of them for it only increases the anxiety around sex and can make the issue worse. It's better to look at it as a "sexual debute" and as something silly and fun. Sex is supposed to be fun. Not serious and a major deal to the point the person gets anxious.

Easy for you to say as a virgin. Let's see how your first time goes.

Because, surprisingly for you, an erection not only relies in sexual arousal to happen, we also need to be in the mood for it, not only this but if we are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, we don't be getting it up.

Just tell your friends to.......chedd'up. :D :D :( *drops microphone*

But the real question is why couldn't you get it up?

#15: Men are not sex machines. Our penises reflect our moods, and every guy can have floppy-issues if he's nervous or upset or tired.

Take some Viagra next time and you'll be a muenster in bed.

Yes, propose the use of a drug that can have adverse side effects, such as an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours. In such a case, if untreated, you can lose a portion of your manhood.

Nearly a 25% of sufferers of Erectile Dysfunction are under 40. There's no shame in getting help for it! Sucks that there's a stigma.

38- Viagra isn't the only drug with adverse side effects. Most drugs do, and some can be scary. But usually the pros outweigh the cons and people see few side effects.

wow that's really shitty off your girlfriend. sorry dude

why is it known as this... tell her to lick the "cheese stick" next time to get it up!

Alaskabond 4

I would say you all can go suck a cheese stick to my now x girlfriend and all of her friends OP.

orbit 22

Yeah, they are way to cheesey for me...