By Littlebigben - 19/07/2017 05:00

Today, I found a cellphone. I went through the contacts and called the one listed as 'dad' to inform them I could leave it at a cash register of the store I found it in or take it to the police station so they could pick it up. They then called the police, insisting I stole it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 661
You deserved it 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Press charges against them for filing a false police report and use the call record as proof.

LeoCor 19

Being good isn't good anymore

Comments

LeoCor 19

Being good isn't good anymore

Press charges against them for filing a false police report and use the call record as proof.

XCoraline_CrossX 17

*Wicked fans heavy breathing*

pavelchekov 12

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyerrroooo

Take a dick pic, and make it the background pic. Set a password for the phone and leave it where you found it.

I'd change the password, because they were asses. I wouldn't do the dick pic, though. You could probably get sued or arrested for that.

Lobby_Bee 17

If the police couldn't figure out you didn't steal it, then yes, FYL. Because you did everything a thief would do, inform owner you have their phone and stood there until the police to show up.

That’s why I don’t call the person. I call the phone company tell them where it is or ask where I can take it so the owner can collect it. Sprint is the most generous as they give me a free month of service when I turn in a phone. I work in a supermarket so people leave them fairly regularly.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

That's why I'd only inform someonr about me finding their phone over sms...

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

to the ppl that said YDI what exactly did OP do to deserve this?

how ungrateful of them, you should use the call history /log to prove that you did not and take anyone who was with you to verify it. get them for filing false charges.