By balloonface - United States - Los Angeles
Today, I finally treated myself and bought my first moisturizer. The woman at Sephora promised it would "retexturize my face." If by "retexturize" she meant, "make it feel like a rubber balloon," then she was right on the money. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Rawrshi  |  25

There's a fetish for that.

  PANDORUM89  |  21

some makeup locations require you to have a degree in cosmetology before they are allowed to suggest products or apply makeup.
I know a friend of mine needed one to work at sephora and now works for MAC as one of their top artists.
So while some people are shady AF. there are employees that want to help you.

  kirkaygri  |  18

Retexturize means smooth and tighten. It sounds like the moisturizer did exactly what it was suppose to do. Now, OP not caring for that is different and it could still be returned for something that just moisturizes. I'd recommend a classic cream, not anything too fancy, if OP is just looking for a moisturizer. I use Oil of Olay. My 100 year old great grandmother used it twice a day and she died, from old age, looking 70.

By  Tripartita  |  44

Time to join a website for balloon fetishist—looners, as they're called—dating. When you make a connection and find that special someone, things will just pop!