By meet Chloe - 19/02/2012 09:15 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I felt sorry for the weird chick at work that everybody avoids and decided to initiate a conversation with her. She interrupted me mid-sentence to tell me about her vaginal odor problems, before shoving her hand into my chip packet and inviting herself to dinner at my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 986
You deserved it 8 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least your not a dick! Even though now she probably won't leave you alone forever.

At least she didn't stick her hand down your pants.

Comments

Man, I'm sorry. You try to be nice and this is what happens. Jus tell her you died lol.

iloveweed69 7
tacogordita420 0

she most likely has Aspergers. it's a form of autism affecting social interactions. her family is probably too weirded out to realize she needs medical treatment

Sorry, I have the same issue with this kid at my school. I talk to him one time and he follows me around everywhere.

Go to Wal-Mart and get her some RepHresh Vaginal Gel. It balances out the Vaginal PH. Odor comes usually from being out of balance. I also recommend that either she invests in Dan-Active found in your local YOGURT section or Probiotic Acidophilus found on the vitamin aisle or Whole Foods. It has the 'good' bacteria that is needed for not only your stomach, but also your va-jay-jay. Nope, not a DR, but these things help. Plus it's what my OBGYN recommended. As for OP, help her and if she LISTENS you might have a wonderful ally for life. We could ALL use a good ally.

bubo_fml 10

Thanks...I'm gonna have to pass on the chips for a while...

So, I take it you know now that there was a reason people avoided her. But still, that was awfully nice of you.