By meet Chloe - 19/02/2012 09:15 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I felt sorry for the weird chick at work that everybody avoids and decided to initiate a conversation with her. She interrupted me mid-sentence to tell me about her vaginal odor problems, before shoving her hand into my chip packet and inviting herself to dinner at my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 986
You deserved it 8 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least your not a dick! Even though now she probably won't leave you alone forever.

At least she didn't stick her hand down your pants.

Comments

You did the right thing talking to her. Now do the wrong thing and give her a false address.

eastsidesoldier 7

I totally just got this horrid mental image.

chelseasamazing 6

shut up. just, shut up. @eastsidesoldier

*eyes set on fire and burn inside skull from horrid mental image*

31- ......Yes....I'm also grateful for having an efficient means of bodily waste removal.....such an odd, random comment, but in general, I'm thankful for it too. :P But if by some chance you meant "I'm an asshole", then I'm not thankful for that all, the world has enough of those already. Maybe aim your sights a little higher....?

drawmesunshine 17

72, I accidentally thumbed you down. Sorry. Add two thumbs for a more accurate tally.

102- Lol, I appreciate the thought, but I'm not really keeping a running score. :) Thanks anyways though!

MickGold 8

Than you probably smell like shit. You should get together with "the weird chick." you both smell horrible around down yonder.(;

MonsterCommenter 4

And thats what happens when you try to befriend the weird chick.

33- Either that, or you find the greatest/weirdest sex you never knew existed while dressed up in starfleet uniforms, handcuffed to her bed. :p Worst case scenario, of course.

54, best worst case scenario I've seen in a while! How is that newspaper column coming along?

drawmesunshine 17

33, as "the weird chick" in most scenarios, I take offense to your comment. While I'm not "normal," I'm certainly approachable and friendly and not batshit crazy. I will never discuss my vaginal odor with you, steal your chips, or invite myself over to your house for dinner. That said, will you be my friend? You can come over to my house! I'm making catfish pizza for dinner. Then we can play Legos and touch eachother.

Only if I can bring my Chinchilla to play too

drawmesunshine 17

It's a date! I'll be sure to set out the good china, and put on fresh chonies. When you get here, be vewy, vewy quiet; we're hunting wabbits. And if you wake up the dragon in the front yard, he'll decapitate an entire village, cut open their spleens, and drink their fluids. Then Jesus will be very angry.

95- Lol, haven't got that up and running yet! :D I usually can only write when I'm inspired to say something though, unfortunately. And as of late, due to the influx of unbelievably bad FML comments I've seen of late, my "inspiring, uplifting advice" has been more of "WTF are you talking about?" forehead slapping sessions. :p I prefer the uplifting. :) Thanks for asking. :) And 112- Dragons, legos, Jesus, wabbits and touching? Man, you've covered all the bases here! ;)

MonsterCommenter 4

@105, no, you dont soundlike the weird chick, and Id love to meet you and play with your legos.

KissMyFurryAss 10

How has no one asked this? SHE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE?!?!?! You kinda deserve it if you gave her your address.

dontpanic_fml 32

It doesn't say that she knows where the op lives, and even if she did there are many ways she could know that. So I guess that's why nobody has mentioned it.

she's scaring you, just have sex with her, your Dick won't have any problem.

akle4163 8

sounds sort of like something my aunt would do...she's bipolar and too proud of herself to be good. I can't tell you how many times she talked about something she shouldn't have and than invited herself somewhere.

KVKdragon 26

Honestly, if I were you, I'd be lecturing her right then and there. Someone needs to tell her that how she acts and etc is wrong and that it's really rude for her to invite herself to your house unless she asks nicely. Don't take this lying down. Tell her what she's doing wrong. You'd be doing her a favor too as a nice person, even if she won't think so while you're lecturing her.

And the moral of the story is to NOT talk to strange chicks that everyone avoids. :)