By John - 26/03/2012 02:53 - Saint Lucia

Today, I discovered that it is possible for bugs to lay eggs in your ears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 676
You deserved it 3 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did it whisper sweet nothings into your ear? "taste the rainbow"

Comments

CuteDumBlonde64 11

An ear infection is gross, but an ear Infestation BEYOND GROSS!

betseyville 6

This is why I sleep with headphones in.

For every hour you have headphones in your ears, the bacteria increases 700 times. (:

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sure she feels better now. Wait... Is that for the earbud kind or the ear muff kind?

That's ******* disgusting. Why do all of the FML OPs attract bugs lately?

Seems like a strange comment/question from someone with such a name #14 lol :)

That's horrible, OP. I sincerely feel bad for you.

TravisTJC 0
MissHayleyJames 7

It wouldn't be an earwig since earwigs got their name from laying their eggs in ears of corn. They won't lay them in your ears. I'm curious as to what kind of bugs they were also. Don't worry though people. If bugs somehow do end up in your ears (and the odds are VERY slim so I don't know what OP was doing to have this happen) they can't get to your brain like movies like to make you think. There's too much tissue and a layer of bone that they can't get through.

Saying it's an earwig would be the same as suggesting cockroaches... Well, you get the idea.

WTF? OP, you need a shower, and Q-Tips. Not trying to sound rude, but really..

mrtjawesome 14

if a magician pulls a dime out your ear, he might get something else...