By moonlight77 - 11/01/2019 14:00

Today, I deliberately snapped a pic of myself and edited it to add to my story, in order to make my ex think I have a life on a Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 200
You deserved it 2 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohsnapword 21

You care WAY too much about what your ex thinks of you.

What’s even sadder is that you think your ex is following you on social media, when she’s probably getting railed by someone who makes her forget you.

Comments

ohsnapword 21

You care WAY too much about what your ex thinks of you.

What’s even sadder is that you think your ex is following you on social media, when she’s probably getting railed by someone who makes her forget you.

People who lie online for attention are pathetic.

“Deliberately” = YDI. Automatically. Why bother even posting this?

I would have done the same so don’t worry.

Why would either of you care what the other is doing or thinking about them. If you haven’t gotten over this person and actually care about them, wish them happiness and move on. It’s part of growing up.

westoz 24

Aww that’s a bit sad OP. You’re clearly not over your ex if you care what they think or have them still on your social media all together. Rip the bandaid off! Delete their profile. You’ll have the last laugh...if your ex notices.

disasterlydeed 26

Why do you even care what your ex thinks?