By Klamp18 - 20/12/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I decided to attach fifteen-pound weights to each foot so I could burn some extra calories while shoveling snow. My dad asked me to move one of the cars in the driveway. When I put my foot on the gas pedal, I couldn't take it off. I ended up hitting my sister and knocking her into a snow bank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 019
You deserved it 54 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gear89 0

words can't describe how stupid you are -.-

Rebecca1993 0

Comments

catkat1988 17

That's awful. Is your sister okay?

analltimelow 0

i've just double checked that website to be sure, and yeah, i'm right.. your a ******* knob for posting that around. i hope your not the one who made it, because then your and even bigger knob. fyl.

Rebecca1993 0

Yeah no one gives a **** if they hate stacy.

analltimelow 0

^that was to #9 btw. i hope your sisters okay..

Sabbalabba1992 3

Well, at least you learned a valuable lesson. But seriously, I hope everything is okay.

Shoveling snow already gives you a big workout. Especially since it snowed sooo much.

ydi- you dumb idiot. I wouldn't even put a 15 pound weight on my gas pedal without the foot attached. can this really be true?

If you can lift your foot into the car then you can also lift or slide it off the gas pedal. You could have also taken the weights off. And if you're going to burn off fat it's better to turn it into muscle so putting those weights on was a pretty good idea. Up until the time that you lost your common sense by getting in the car.

yeah, i agree the guy's an idiot. i mean, if you think about, he must of really been feeling the burn from walking around with 30 extra pounds attached to his body. it's not like he could have forgotten the weights were there.

wet11 2

F your sister life not you. Bitch!