By Anonymous - 25/04/2016 20:37 - Canada - Montr?al

Today, I crawled under a table to plug a new lamp. When I tried to get up, I hit my head on the corner of the same table, getting me my fourth concussion in three years for trying to plug a f***ing lamp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 171
You deserved it 4 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd think after the first three concussions you'd get a little smarter and take more precautions. Sorry about the concussion but YDI

nityasomaiya 46

Move the table, do the job, and move back the damn table. How hard is it? And if it's a connected-to-the-wall table, why do you have a plug below it?

Comments

With that much experience you should know how to avoid the table edge.

I pretty much manage to bang my head with any task I'm doing- just make sure you keep a cold compress over it to reduce swelling- and if you cant then get someone else to :)

I'm guessing the brain cells responsible for learning that particular lesson were damaged from the first concussion.

I think many of you are being rather judgemental. You don't know what caused the first three, nor what sort of condition OP might have. Additionally, everyone makes mistakes.

@14: Considering the FML, I think they give a pretty good clue as to what caused the other three head accidents...

Lighten up OP, at least you didn't break the new lamp.

Sorry about the concussion, but after the 2nd time, you kinda deserved it. How does it go again....f*** me once, shame on you, f***** me twice......I'm a dumbass.....or something like that.

The YDI button is back! Yay! In all seriousness, I hope you feel better, OP. It could have been worse; you could have hit your head on solid concrete and it could have cracked.

Here, have a Dutch saying: A donkey doesn't hit its head on the same stone twice. Meaning that people won't make the same mistake more than once, but I guess you're a special case, OP.

It could be worse, I once got a concussion sitting down.

Hyperkeratosin 13