By jlujan00 - 18/11/2015 23:40 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I cleaned up the dog poop from around the back yard. This is how I discovered that my dog's favorite snack appears to be used condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 204
You deserved it 2 907

Same thing different taste

Comments

Family meeting time. Make no accusations. Everyone needs to do the trash better.

my question is how do you toss them where your dog can get them

Seems pretty simple to me. You toss them in the trash, most household trash cans are low enough that a medium size or larger dog could get in there and eat whatever was thrown away. What do you do you do with yours? Flush down the toilet? Not good for the plumbing...

Huh in case you didn't notice I am female so I do not need condoms there is a magical pill and shot to prevent that shit

zeffra13 31

#28 Condoms prevent more than just pregnancy. I hope this means you have all the guys you sleep with tested for STDs beforehand, because no symptoms does not mean no disease and they could have been just as stupid with past partners. Just being female means absolutely nothing. There's even women who medically can't take birth control. Also, is it safe to get the shot AND be on the pill? That's a lot of hormones (which are a type of steroid fyi).

wow I learned more here then in health class. thank you captain obvious

Still wrap the salami for safe measures

You deserve it for not properly disposing of them. And if they weren't your's, you should still watch what he eats

countryb_cth 38

They probably did dispose of them properly but dogs sometimes get into the garbage. Doesn't mean OP wasn't being careful. OP since your dog does this I suggest getting lids for any small garbage cans you have. Also you may want to take your pup to the vet to make sure all the condoms passed through. Even if it's embarrassing most vets have seen it before and being embarrassed is a lot better than losing your dog.

rabid_otaku 29

Also "yours" doesn't require an apostrophe.

Now time to find a better way to dispose of them...

Le_ponderer 14

Did you have the dog in the room when watching that youtube video of that girl that called sperm an anti-aging beauty tip; while applying it to her face? Maybe the dog was just trying to add more to its lifespan... or get some extra protein.

I hope you find out who the daddy of the puppies are.

I'm not sure if this was sarcastic, but the difference in chromosomes make sure a dog can't get pregnant from a human (and neither can a girl get pregnant from a dog).

justingug76 14

Fido, you are not the father. (In Maury Povich voice)

You must live in a sketchy area that people are randomly throwing out used condoms in the yard. Either that or you need to take better care to keep your garbage stored.