By SweetFA - 20/08/2009 00:01 - Canada

Today, I brought my little sons into work with me. I introduced them to my boss. She said to my shy kids, "You boys don't know me, do you? I'm Janice." The older one lit up and said, "Oh, I know you, mommy complains about you all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 527
You deserved it 17 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rayrayy_fml 0

That's when you pipe up! "Oh, hahaha! No, sweetheart! That's Janice at school! Remember, the mean girl who always picks on your brother in class? Noo, this is my boss, Janice!" THEN YOU PRESENT A BIG WINNER'S SMILE!

Comments

joethebiden 8

It's called daycare. That's where you drop kids off for the day. Not at work.

U must have a really tough job if u can take ur kids there. I hate people that bring kids to work!!! It's a place of business not a "oh, look I have kids" show stage. Hope u and all the others that bring their kids to work get FIRED!!!!!!!!

Some companies sponser a "bring your kids to work" day. It's called trying to spend more time with them because your work disallows you. Shy kids aren't likely to be little obnoxious brats, anyway.

oi! I have to go to my dads work all the time! and it's no because they're trying to show off it's cuz there's noone to look after tham and they can't aford day care. so shut up #47!

If I were your boss, I'd actually be amused. Of course someone is going to complain about their boss. Unless you said things like "**** THAT STUPID HOE BITCH" instead of "Man, she really worked me hard today! Mommy's really tired." then it's all perfectly fine.

"She worked me hard today!" that's what she said :p

Should've told them not to say that to ANYONE. Or just not complain :p

i_is_a_tr00l 0

YDI for letting your kids listen to Miley Cyrus.

YDI for having loudmouth kids. Teach them some common sense.

You obviously don't have kids. At a certain age, they'll say anything that comes to mind. That's when you start teaching them when it's appropriate and not appropriate to say things. My guess is, the OP's son was right around that age, and the boss probably laughed about it.

skiBOAT 0

Am I the only one who thought of the fat boss named Janice from Wanted?

Ah, how cute. So, do you still have a job?

NancyDeebensDPDS 0

"the older one"? obviously fake... a real person would've said: My older boy, or my eldest son or something like that...