By SweetFA - 20/08/2009 00:01 - Canada

Today, I brought my little sons into work with me. I introduced them to my boss. She said to my shy kids, "You boys don't know me, do you? I'm Janice." The older one lit up and said, "Oh, I know you, mommy complains about you all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 527
You deserved it 17 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rayrayy_fml 0

That's when you pipe up! "Oh, hahaha! No, sweetheart! That's Janice at school! Remember, the mean girl who always picks on your brother in class? Noo, this is my boss, Janice!" THEN YOU PRESENT A BIG WINNER'S SMILE!

Comments

Could have been worse: I know you, mummy says you're a useless bitch. I know you, you're daddy's special friend.

cooorah 0

This person's not a daddy... she's a mommy. Don't assume things.

A penile erection occurs when two tubular structures that run the length of the penis, the corpora cavernosa, become engorged with venous blood. This may result from any of various physiological stimuli, also known as sexual stimulation and sexual arousal. The corpus spongiosum is a single tubular structure located just below the corpora cavernosa, which contains the urethra, through which urine and semen pass during urination and ejaculation, respectively. This may also become slightly engorged with blood, but less so than the corpora cavernosa. After a male has ejaculated during a sexual encounter or masturbation, his erection usually ends, but this may take time depending on the length and thickness of the penis.

dallasFAN 0

this is a "Need a moment? chew it over with twix" moment.

BikerMike 0

Are you going to ask for a raise anytime soon?? #31 WTF???

Just say their mum was talking about another Janice. I did that to my mum's boss when I was about 3. He called the home phone and introduced himself and I said "My mummy doesn't like you!". My mum just said that she(I) was talking about another guy with the same name....and he believed her...what a dumbass. but yeah you shoulda done that.

I think the idea is to teach your kids manners BEFORE you introduce them to the boss. Or a cop. Or anyone else who has power over you.

rayrayy_fml 0

That's when you pipe up! "Oh, hahaha! No, sweetheart! That's Janice at school! Remember, the mean girl who always picks on your brother in class? Noo, this is my boss, Janice!" THEN YOU PRESENT A BIG WINNER'S SMILE!

that's not funny, at all, this is almost as bad as The Family Circus