By PinkTornado - 17/03/2009 14:20 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After three long weeks of him ignoring me and cancelling out on time we were supposed to spend with each other. He looked at me with the most confused look on his face. Then he says ''Are you serious? I was planning the perfect day to ask you to marry me'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 828
You deserved it 97 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch... how long were you together? Please tell me you didn't proceed with the breakup

I hope you work things out!!!!! This is the type of thing that would happen to me.

Comments

skladek 0

Same story, different day. If he would have proposed you would have said no. It's time to pick up your life and move on.

Wow. Instead of blowing you off, he should have been smarter in making his plan. I hope you guys can work in out though, since it was just a misunderstanding.

kellster 2

Ugh, what a horrible situation! It seems weird that he would ignore you and cancel on you for three WEEKS. I probably would have confronted him or broken up with him, too! If he was genuinely planning to propose, then I can't believe what a dumbass he was to treat like that in the time leading up to his big day! I don't know him or you, obviously, and I think it's hard to judge other people's relationships, but I hope that the best possible thing happens, whether that's you marrying him or you leaving him.

nice excuse... 3weeks? What, was he planning a trip around the world...

Capybara 0

Everyone who hopes they get back together is way too naive. You can't blow off (or appear to blow off) your gf for weeks and then ask her to marry you.