By PinkTornado - 17/03/2009 14:20 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After three long weeks of him ignoring me and cancelling out on time we were supposed to spend with each other. He looked at me with the most confused look on his face. Then he says ''Are you serious? I was planning the perfect day to ask you to marry me'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 828
You deserved it 97 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch... how long were you together? Please tell me you didn't proceed with the breakup

I hope you work things out!!!!! This is the type of thing that would happen to me.

Comments

You could just tell him why you were going to break up with him. And if he was planning on marrying you, you could probably get back together with him.

xolotl 0

he needs to ignore you completely for weeks to plan a proposal? really? it better one hell of a proposal, then.

bopll 0

seriously, all the people that are like "OMG HE DSEREVES IT CUZ HE IGORNED U 4 3 WEEKS!!!!111!1" get real.

pitts_the_shit 0

Haha, of course, all the bitches are the ones getting bent out of shape. Think with your brains, not your emotions. It probably was a lead in to his proposal. I'm sorry logic is such an alien thing to you guys.

he could be lying just to hurt you. some people do things just because they're jerks. did he show the ring? if he's been thinking about marrying you, he should have a ring or something. ask what kind of plan did he come up so far.

what would he need 3 weeks away from you for? sorry he is an idiot and you did the right thing!

dmb11 0

Pretty much everyone who commented is a dumbass. If you're close enough to each other to considering marrying, there's no excuse for even a day of complete lack of communication between you. & everyone saying "omg, 3 weeks, that's nothing, you're overreacting,": you're stupid. Fall in TRUE love, then see if either of you could go a day without talking at least for 5 minutes about the stupid things that happened throughout your day.

Komatose 0

Well what the **** was he waiting for? he had 3 weeks. He's just a dumb ass

wow, what a bitch. you ignored him for three weeks first? real cool way of doing things.

sh1tshow 0

It takes three weeks of ignoring you to plan a "perfect proposal"??? Something smells here. EXCUSE. You did the right thing.